The Inspired Dragonfly donates 50% of the Purchase price of our Instrument Ornaments Collection to Local High School Marching Bands!
School band booster clubs are the heart and soul of bands and help keep them running. They include parents of band, color guard and winter guard members, and others who are interested in promoting and furthering activities of the band.
Booster clubs raise money for band uniforms, trips and contest entrance fees. Having a band that is active beyond the football field keeps student band members involved and committed to their programs in some of the same ways that athletic teams do.
- Promote and facilitate the production of music by the band
- Raise additional funds to supplement band fees to cover expenses of performances, travel, etc.
- Provide support to the band director and assistant band director
- Facilitate communication between band director and band parents
- providing water during marching practice
- drinks during breaks at football games
- chaperone band events
- making phone calls and sending emails to inform of band events
- social events
- Help in the care, maintenance and distribution of marching uniforms
- Capture photos and video of the band member activities to provide memories for band members
- Help provide transportation, set up and break down of pit equipment during performances